Playoff team - who's your pick and why?

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I was an Avs fan before the Canes existed as the Canes, so I've continued following them. Caps are my wife's team and local to me, so I follow them. Other than that, it's mostly just teams I don't have much of a reason to despise. Oh, and **** off with the fake and plastic fans crap. We spend a crap ton of our lives watching, cheering for, and talking about a team that hasn't been in the playoffs for 9 years. I root for a baseball team that hasn't made the playoffs now in half my lifetime and has made the playoffs just 4 times ever. I'm a real fan of every team I follow whether it meets your stupid standards or not.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Then they broadcasted the latest FIFA World Cup for us, they got a segment where some 2nd tier celebs got to tell what team is "their" team and why.

This is probs a partial reason why a former prez campaigned in the 90's on that the western border of Finland shouldn't be the eastern border of Europe.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I don't indulge in this kind of claptrap. I suppose I could pull for the Rangers because I am from NYC but I have grown to hate them so much over the past 15 years here that I can't bring myself to.

f*** this. See y'all in October!

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
we cant, we hate other teams. its part of the culture here.

Yeah, the US has a lot of asshole sports fans who get themselves quite worked up about how terrible their identical counterparts in other cities are for absolutely no reason too. Just because something is part of the culture doesn't mean it's not juvenile.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Predators, went to a game in the WCF last year.
Here's a video of my brother, a die hard canes fan, rooting for the Preds.

let-me-see-your-war-face-made-on-imgur-28604878.png

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Colorado (Mackinnon is the best player in the league)
Washington (Ovechkin needs a cup)
San Jose (Jumbo Joe will score 4 goals in game 7 of SCF and immediately show his cock)

I believe the proper nickname is no show Joe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad