OT: Playoff Push Avatars Rongos Pls or Sterling Archer? Ideas Pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High And Wide*

If possible I'd love a Lundqvist one, first pic would be regular pic of Lundqvist and on the bottom "Such contract, Much GAA". And then the next pic the "Hoonerk Loonquiz pls". Much appreciated, thanks!

3rdlineglory

Korsi Kevin
Dec 1, 2012
Mahopac, NY
This may have been answered in the thread, but is "Rongos, pls" a play on the constant misspelling of names like Staal and Stepan? I kinda get it already, but I was wondering if there is something deeper to it.

Also, it's a shame the doge option isn't getting more votes. I saw some posters with really good ones already. If it doesn't win, can someone still hook me up with one?

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
This may have been answered in the thread, but is "Rongos, pls" a play on the constant misspelling of names like Staal and Stepan? I kinda get it already, but I was wondering if there is something deeper to it.

Also, it's a shame the doge option isn't getting more votes. I saw some posters with really good ones already. If it doesn't win, can someone still hook me up with one?
3rdlonegloro...pls

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT

Aren't they the same thing? The interwebz confuses me these days.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Is there a page with examples of these ideas? I went through some pages but didn't see much.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Just out of the hospital after a week (yeah, more than just your common flu). Going to start working on you requests now. If I missed your request, just pm me.

Snoobl
snowblind2.gif

High and Wide
loonquizsmall.gif
loonquiz.gif

Last edited:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
So, I feel at this point, it would be sacrilege to NOT use a Winnie theme. Something goofy like WINnie, or, Sweet 16, etc.

danica-then2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad