Series Talk: Playoff GDT Signup

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
....and a much better defense than the Lightning!!
oh-no-you-didnt-ken-jeong.gif

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
So do I do game 4 now? Maybe there’s a Dougie tribute. No way I do a home game that winds up on the Playoff board, we gotta represent better then that.

Quick story… back in the dark ages we were down to “game is in a couple hours, posting this to have a gdt”. It was hard times here. Tried to make it better, started doing the gdts with some life. You guys take it from here.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Quick story… back in the dark ages we were down to “game is in a couple hours, posting this to have a gdt”. It was hard times here. Tried to make it better, started doing the gdts with some life. You guys take it from here.
I remember just copying some other teams who gave a shit back then because the board was so indifferent

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
So do I do game 4 now? Maybe there’s a Dougie tribute. No way I do a home game that winds up on the Playoff board, we gotta represent better then that.

You've got the winning hand, go for it again! Hope Dougie brings us luck.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016

Looks like you might have to now haha

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Looks like you might have to now haha
The hell. It might include effort. If the karma gods dictate, but really mine are crap, represent the Cup Board someone. I will take take votes on karma Gods, if I have to put in some minimal effort so be it.

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
@Squiffy I'd say after the last two games, I've had a completely different feeling than after any leafs playoff game in a very long time with them winning in ways I would have never expected. Something special is happening --I think its gotta be you that takes us to round 2 with a great game 5 GDT.

Reactions: LeafSteel

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Great is a stretch lol.. whimsical and rife with cultural references, sure, but great?

You guys sure? This one winds up on the main board..

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I'd love to do one but don't have any sense of creative/design/photoshop skills or any themes in mind. Maybe I'll take one in R2 if we move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad