Series Talk: Playoff GDT Signup

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Anyone want it? I feel like if we are going to go down in flames I’ll lead the charge, but I’ve already done 4 of 9, so straight up tell me to f*** off. We got someone with a good regular season record here?

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Anyone want it? I feel like if we are going to go down in flames I’ll lead the charge, but I’ve already done 4 of 9, so straight up tell me to f*** off. We got someone with a good regular season record here?
Anyone up for it? Not sure I have another in me, will if wanted tho

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
If I made it it'd be very low effort. Don't think many of us have the heart to go all out for what could be the finale of a grand embarrassment.
Right. Tell you guys what, since we are almost at game day. If anyone wants to beat me to it tonight go for it, I have a zillion things to do still here at 11pm. If I come up with something in the course of drinking and householding tonight I’ll go for it, but if it’s not there in the morning it’s not happening from me, and someone should cobble together a decent if low effort one. My days are real life go time (as opposed to late night Squiffy HF’ing time) from waking up until about now.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Alright, same deal as last one, if it’s not there in the morning it’s not coming from me and someone do us proud.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Hey I had fun HF Leafers, like I haven't had posting on this board in years. I hope everyone liked them, and I apologize for showing up like some necrophiliac poster from the distant past to everyone doing them all year, I didn't mean to jump them, just a pumped up Leafer.

See you in September, although I actually think I may be back in in general lol... And remerber:

Baby​

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2