Rumor: Playoff Avatars?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Storm for the Storm God!

Anyone got photoshop skills to make Warhammer miniature dudes of our dudes?
Necas holding Mjolner with lightning coming down from the sky would be sick.

Or Jarvis with little Loki horns.

If the people who use the AI drawing skills could do some mock ups it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Inspired by Tripp Tracy: "We're cooking!"

With a picture of a chef's hat on the players. Possibly with Gordon Ramsey and Tripp in a picture too.

The cooking theme seems even more appropriate given this board's common tendency to talk about food a lot.

5lwxps8cdi821.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Inspired by Tripp Tracy: "We're cooking!"

With a picture of a chef's hat on the players. Possibly with Gordon Ramsey and Tripp in a picture too.

The cooking theme seems even more appropriate given this board's common tendency to talk about food a lot.
What we have in the south is nothing short of a disgrace. Bible belt boomers whose only contact with the cold is the air conditioning of their mobility scooters have gripped our sport with an iron fist, uprooting our traditions and replacing them with free burgers when a player touches the puck and raising banners for going a week without someone in the crowd having a heart attack because of their diets consisting of honey butter biscuits and sweet tea.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
What we have in the south is nothing short of a disgrace. Bible belt boomers whose only contact with the cold is the air conditioning of their mobility scooters have gripped our sport with an iron fist, uprooting our traditions and replacing them with free burgers when a player touches the puck and raising banners for going a week without someone in the crowd having a heart attack because of their diets consisting of honey butter biscuits and sweet tea.
Cooking with pasta

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
This isn’t avatar related and I apologize but have they announced what jerseys they’ll be wearing in the playoffs? I assume black but boy those throwbacks were so beautiful last year… I know those are not an option this year but I would be totally ok with it if they wore the reds

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
This isn’t avatar related and I apologize but have they announced what jerseys they’ll be wearing in the playoffs? I assume black but boy those throwbacks were so beautiful last year… I know those are not an option this year but I would be totally ok with it if they wore the reds
The banner over the PNC entrance has them in black, so safe bet they're going with that this year

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I think there's real potential in the cooking theme.

Panel 1: Let Don Cook
Panel 2: Above image of Don
Panel 3: "Head Chef"

Panel 1: Cooking With
Panel 2: Gas, Oil and Gravy
Panel 3: Above image of Tripp

Panel 1: Cooking With
Panel 2: Player's #
Panel 3: Player Image

I can try and put together some mock ones later today

Ad

Upcoming events