Playoff Avatars

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I made mine real quick on a app but apparently my editing still needs some work I'll fix it later.

Supposed to say
"Product of Kane"
and
"19 year old bust"

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I made mine real quick on a app but apparently my editing still needs some work I'll fix it later.

Supposed to say
"Product of Kane"
and
"19 year old bust"
Yeah I made a quick one the other day to test it out.
"Band Wagon's East" Lol.
So stupid. I crack myself up.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
The flickering avatars trigger seizures for me, kinda. (well... more like headaches.) Not a fan.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I've never had one my entire time on the site and that's why we never make it past round 1... someone help me think of an idea so we can win the cup.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I've never had one my entire time on the site and that's why we never make it past round 1... someone help me think of an idea so we can win the cup.
I literally just took my old Avatar (Dubois' first goal) and found a pic of Panarin celebrating and threw em in a gif maker with things people said about Dubois and Panarin(bust and product of kane)

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Last year I submitted Butch and Sundance with the tagline; "Who are those guys?"
CBJ were done in 10 days.

I have two thoughts - diametrically opposed.

1. Ain't no way I'm touching this thread.
2. We begin a Meme challenge over top of Vinnie pointing at the scoreboard.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I made a radical switch. :sarcasm:

I think that Team USA jersey is the nicest of them all, aesthetically.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
not worth the trouble?

very disappointing effort boys

Thread started Sunday. DKB shows up Wednesday to tell everyone they suck.

tumblr_om8b1eKR5p1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DougKnowsBest

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
i can only stomp out so many fires a day.

i was so jazzed by the recent athletic articles i thought id stop by, share my angst over panarins and bobs contracts.. then collect my playoff ava..a.tar.... for old times sake? all those years outside the playoffs with no playooff avatar.. now we are in..

someone call topshelf and get this straightened out

Old Guy

Aug 30, 2015
Wow........

Messages 6,432
Likes -0-

You must be very good and very consistent at pissing people off. I don't care what it is.......I wish I could be that consistent at something.........anything!

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
Wow........

Messages 6,432
Likes -0-

You must be very good and very consistent at pissing people off. I don't care what it is.......I wish I could be that consistent at something.........anything!

That’s a slightly rude and short sided statement good sir. I’m sorry to have rubbed like a cheap pair of Bauer elbow pads

Id just point out that I have not posted frequently since the implementation of the dopamine inducing Facebook/reddit approval button.

Can someone make me a David’s vyborny playoff avatar?

Last edited:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

i was so jazzed by the recent athletic articles i thought id stop by, share my angst over panarins and bobs contracts.. then collect my playoff ava..a.tar.... for old times sake? all those years outside the playoffs with no playooff avatar.. now we are in..

lol Shelfie never even saw a playoffs here let alone modded one with avatars and such. I do miss that dude tho.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
lol Shelfie never even saw a playoffs here let alone modded one with avatars and such. I do miss that dude tho.
Yeah, last time I was with him was protest day.... He was there, we had a few beers with him and his wife at the old Irish place... He quit public NHL stuff after getting busted for stopping a Dead Fan from tossing squid on our ice...

Good guy

Last edited:

Old Guy

Aug 30, 2015
That’s a slightly rude and short sided statement good sir. I’m sorry to have rubbed like a cheap pair of Bauer elbow pads

No, you don't understand. I'm impressed. I'm not worthy. :bow:

As for me.....Slightly rude?.......short-sighted? That's actually a complement. See......I'm an Old Guy. I'm usually MOSTLY rude and NEAR sighted.
I wear that crap like a badge of honor. You get to my point in life and you quit caring about who you are rude to. I'm quickly getting to the point, I don't even look around before I break wind anymore. It just doesn't matter.

Oh.......your other point.......good sir?!?!?!? :laugh:

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad