Playoff Avatars

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
I hope I'm not bursting any bubbles here, but I don't think the Oilers are making the playoffs in 2016.

Now I'm as disappointed as anyone, but I also like hockey as much as most anyone so I thought I'd offer playoff avatar commissions (still free).

Maybe you've got room in your heart to cheer for a second team

or

Maybe you've got enough hate to jump on an anti-bandwagon

or

Maybe you're ashamed

or

Maybe you're already got your Tee times booked.

Reply or PM with a request and I'll have it ready for the playoffs.

Note: GIFs/"rotating" are fair game

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I don't want to dig up my old Caps/Oilers bandwagon avatar, so if you could make me a sharp combo of the two, I'd be grateful, Trashy.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
I wouldn't mind something with #DraftLotteryDynasty and #5in7. I'm not artistic enough to suggest a design, but I think it would be a fun theme...

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
I'd love a panthers/oilers avatar. I'm not creative at all, so if you can come up with anything, I'll gladly sport the hell out of it!

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
If you're up for a non-playoff avatar, I'd love an snazzy Eskimos-themed one. If not, ignore this post. :)

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
I don't want to dig up my old Caps/Oilers bandwagon avatar, so if you could make me a sharp combo of the two, I'd be grateful, Trashy.

Kyf41rM.gif

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Sweet dude, thanks! :handclap::yo:

Edit: I don't know if the file size is too large, or what, but when I update with this avatar, it won't work. /sadpanda

tumblr_njkxand6FW1u93fgzo2_1280.jpg

Dunno, the file is 124X124, 43 KB

It even worked for me (though I am a sponsor)

Edit: I'll keep it set for the night so you can see it for yourself.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
tumblr_njkxand6FW1u93fgzo2_1280.jpg

Dunno, the file is 124X124, 43 KB

It even worked for me (though I am a sponsor)

Edit: I'll keep it set for the night so you can see it for yourself.

Yeah, that's weird, don't know why it isn't working for me. I select it, click to save, it tells me 'thank you for updating your profile' like it's all good, and then nothing actually changes. I don't know why the **** it doesn't work.

Last edited:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I really appreciate the effort, but the fact that something so goddamn simple, that I've never had trouble with in all my years here isn't working at all no matter what I do, it just makes me want to say **** it. I'm so incredibly annoyed right now.

Thanks though, Trashy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad