Playoff Avatars Here! (Request or Standard)

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We don't seem to be busy so had the time to do complete custom.
Hope it fits your criteria.
ezgif-1-33c38c919eHOG_zpsbycdntvt.gif

It has a certain gritty/dirtiness to it, I like it.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'll probably do more tomorrow. Maybe knock out the whole team (+Mario, Burkle, Martin, Jimmerson for the unique ones) so people can pick whatever.

HORNQVIST
YJMYCk1.gif

KESSEL
ga7TCI0.gif

CROSBY
25b3F7I.gif

MURRAY
wPtHeJV.gif

LETANG
NKeaOoQ.gif

GUENTZEL1
94cO8aa.gif

GUENTZEL 2
dM0KMht.gif

MALKIN
Axjbf9Q.gif

SULLIVAN
fOSlyKL.gif

GONCHAR
JLzlsfe.gif

Thanks @vabm8 I went with the Horny one.

Now I have to look at people’s user names now :laugh:

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Might have to ask if somebody'd be willing to do a custom Playoff Av for me.

Still using my standard av, but throwing in a frame of the Los Ingobernables de Japon "Destino" logo and a frame of the "3lieve" logo.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I was drafted by the Leafs in the bandwagon draft, and since they're no longer active, that makes me....a free agent.

The way I see it, Washington can't see the light of day in third round. There's evil afoot! And I've been pushing like crazy for the Pens in my living room anyway. So let's make it official. I'm signing the damn contract!

So if ain't too much trouble, I'd love to be hooked up with one of those sweet "Look Who's Counting" avatars, incorporating this most appropriate image:

latest

Slapped on a regular one for now.

We take out the trash, and then together, we win the whole thing.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I was drafted by the Leafs in the bandwagon draft, and since they're no longer active, that makes me....a free agent.

The way I see it, Washington can't see the light of day in third round. There's evil afoot! And I've been pushing like crazy for the Pens in my living room anyway. So let's make it official. I'm signing the damn contract!

So if ain't too much trouble, I'd love to be hooked up with one of those sweet "Look Who's Counting" avatars, incorporating this most appropriate image:

latest

Welcome aboard.
ezgif-1-5e633df73amachinehead_zpsgd0l5ldx.gif

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

latest

I was the one who drafted.

You were on my list for drafting but were gone already.

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
Hey so since I’m sure it’s all doom and gloom in here now, I wanted to request that the photoshppers get started on something like the following:

Slide 1: The Count, The Cup, and 5
Slide 2: Thank You, Pens!
Slide 3: Any past player lifting the Cup?
Slide 4: Bandwagon slide (i.e. The Count and The Cup with a remaining team’s logo and their color background)?

Thanks. Make sure they’re ready by the end of game time Monday :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad