Germany: Peterka
Russia: Michkov
Switzerland: Canonica
Slovakia: Nemec
Finland: Simontaival

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Im intriguing with all the credits and compliments to the team Lussia. Dont know how other teams rates. Except canada and woosa should be strong as usual

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm most intrigued by the Slovak stars. Hoping they can build on Hlinka and cause some upsets. I'm very curious about Kulich who I have yet to see but seems to be slowly rising up the ranks. The Czech D is also going to be interesting to me since they 'look' good but don't really have forward support.

Curious if the 16 YO makes Canada? Bedard.
Michkov is my fav prospect right now... just a beast Askarov has my curiousity piqued as well.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Looking at the lists it is neat to think that Peterka can do the WJHC and then a best on best OG a few months later (if it happens). Slaf might be able to do a similar jump. Not sure who else.

Reactions: teddygmr

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Looks like he won’t be there according to German roster release. Sad
The German's go through what we do... small group of players to compete and lose the best ones. Hard to be at level when you have 5 to 6 players at that level and even 1 can't go. I think Slovakia might have that problem next year with at least 1 of your future elite's not being able to make it becuase of NHL commitments. Hope i'm wrong of course.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
The German's go through what we do... small group of players to compete and lose the best ones. Hard to be at level when you have 5 to 6 players at that level and even 1 can't go. I think Slovakia might have that problem next year with at least 1 of your future elite's not being able to make it becuase of NHL commitments. Hope i'm wrong of course.
I think Slafkovsky will stay with TPS and Nemec is probably AHL bound, and Mesar could go to the OHL if the team that selects him chooses so. I’d actually hope they are in the NHL, could be the first time ever that a Slovak misses the WJC because the nhl team doesn’t release them!

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Canada: Bedard
USA: Beniers
Russia: Michkov
Sweden: Holtz
Finland: Niemela
Slovakia: Slafkovsky
Germany: Peterka
Czech Republic: Jiricek

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I think Guslistov will open a lot of eyes. He is virtually unknown to the NA people (and even back home not so much) despite having probably the best season out of everyone on the roster at the KHL level.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I want to see how Askarov, Cossa, and Wallstedt perform.
Walstedt will be interesting to me because I wanted the Oil to take him. We took Xavier B instead.

It'd be kind of 'funny' if Walstedt got Tournament MVP and Xavier B got cut. Note: funny in an Oiler way.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Walstedt will be interesting to me because I wanted the Oil to take him. We took Xavier B instead.

It'd be kind of 'funny' if Walstedt got Tournament MVP and Xavier B got cut. Note: funny in an Oiler way.
Yeah, I didn't understand that, or the Broberg over Zegras pick in the previous year, but Covid wreaked havoc on scouting. Who knows how it will all play out.....Wallstedt could bust.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad