Player profiles out there with most stat categories?

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
I have looked around at NHL.com and other sport sites looking for a place whose player profiles carries a nice line of statistics. Not only GP, G, A and TP and so forth, but also defensive ones like hits, steals, face-offs and blocked shots.

Thankful for directions.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Chad, these look really interesting - thanks for sharing.

For the goaltenders, I'd love to see even-strength save percentage listed. I don't have it on hockeygoalies.org because it's difficult to find for leagues other than the NHL.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
Hey Chad, looks very visually appealing. I'd look into a button that converts it in a more "database" form though if I was you so the user has the option.

As someone who uses stats a lot, this is pretty hard to crunch numbers with.

ChadSC

SportingCharts
May 10, 2012
www.sportingcharts.com
Hey Chad, looks very visually appealing. I'd look into a button that converts it in a more "database" form though if I was you so the user has the option.

As someone who uses stats a lot, this is pretty hard to crunch numbers with.

Great idea, will add that to the list and see what we can do.

ChadSC

SportingCharts
May 10, 2012
www.sportingcharts.com
This is really good stuff. Well done.

Much appreciated!

In our minds, we are about 10% of the way there and have a lot more to do and add to these pages and the site.

Anyone with ideas of what they'd like to see on our pages or what they would like to see in general, please feel free to PM me or send me an email at chadl @ sportingcharts.com.

Chad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad