Chelsea x Aston Villa

Sunday 12 September

Leeds x Liverpool

Monday 13 September

Everton x Burnley

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Wonder if Ndombele might get a chance considering that Skipp and Lo Celso should be unavailable.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
To predict the Spurs line-up is quite difficult, but I think Nuno has to play Ndombele or Winks. He can shuffle things around to avoid that going 3-4-3 for example, but it would be very odd playing Alli as a no. 6 just to avoid playing Ndombele or Winks.

Personally, I think Winks will play in Skipp's role (just the easiest with a "like for like" replacement), but I would love it if Ndombele stepped up and really gave it his best (with Højbjerg playing the deeper role). Even if he ends up playing poorly.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Yeah. For starting line-up that is fine. Bench will be fairly short though.

Would be a huge boost for Spurs if you could win a game with quite a few changes.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
One plus is the Liverpool England contingent didn't play the last matchday. Phillips went all 90. That's a small solace, but at least one to grab.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Had a really great international break....Hopefully, the clubs don't ruin anything!

Reactions: Fro

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
I am just hoping for a goal at this point, but knowing us it will end in a scoreless draw.

You really think we can keep a clean sheet? I like your optimism :) Watch Arteta start with Holding - Mari at CB when having White and Gabriel back.

Reactions: S E P H

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Yeah. For starting line-up that is fine. Bench will be fairly short though.

Would be a huge boost for Spurs if you could win a game with quite a few changes.

I like that Gil is likely going to get a chance to start early in the year. Very excited to see him.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Saturday 11 September

Crystal Palace x Tottenham
Arsenal x Norwich
Brentford x Brighton
Leicester x Man City
Man Utd x Newcastle
Southampton x West Ham
Watford x Wolverhampton
Chelsea x Aston Villa

Sunday 12 September

Leeds x Liverpool

Monday 13 September

Everton x Burnley

Gonna watch the bolded hopefully as they're all at different times, skipped the internationals minus the mistake one watching the England v Poland snooze-fest so it's good to have some games back before the next international break comes and ruins it.

Not exactly sure why the Premier League decided to put so many of the games on the Saturday 3 PM GMT kickoff, one of those could've been moved to Sunday after the Liverpool game. Brentford v Brighton for example, not like either of those teams have a UEFA fixture in midweek.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'm return for a gaurantee of releasing the players in October *IF* things change re: quarantine on return.

So, in other words, the nations in question either got strong armed or totally rolled over.
Yes I saw that too. Hard to argue otherwise. Gives until October to try and them exemptions? I guess?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad