GWT: PL Matchweek 37

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bit of a pointless stat, how many of those two goal deficits were in the 20 years they were garbage, and how many in the 10 years they've been really good? Lets be honest, they will have been 2-0 down a lot between 1991 and 2010.
I mean pointless after today, but they have the same number of wins in that situation as they did before the oil money and they had after.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So when are City going to replace Ederson? He is consistently their least convincing/most unnerving player.
They don’t have to as long 80% of the league doesn't attack them. He is just another auxiliary ball playing defender which isn’t a problem against the overwhelming majlrity of teams in the league

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
They don’t have to as long 80% of the league doesn't attack them. He is just another auxiliary ball playing defender which isn’t a problem against the overwhelming majlrity of teams in the league
They don’t have to buy a new wingback every year either but they can.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Draw was the worst outcome for Liverpool for LFC in that game. Have to try on Tuesday now when they desperately need the rest.

Pushing the world’s richest club to the last day once again. All you can ask for.
Comes down to the Rodri handball decision

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Leeds rescue a point late, they never looked like scoring but did in injury time while Brighton could have buried the game earlier. Burnley still have a game in hand, at Villa and feel they need at least a point in that one

Reactions: Rob

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Draw was the worst outcome for Liverpool for LFC in that game. Have to try on Tuesday now when they desperately need the rest.

Comes down to the Rodri handball decision
Plenty of moments IMO but not all of them officiating. I’m going to say it comes down to Ederson dribbling the ball on his goal line against Liverpool at the Etihad. Or Liverpool failing to beat 10-man Chelsea at Anfield.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Plenty of moments IMO but not all of them officiating. I’m going to say it comes down to Ederson dribbling the ball on his goal line against Liverpool at the Etihad. Or Liverpool failing to beat 10-man Chelsea at Anfield.
It comes down to the Rodri handball because the Rodri handball is the only call, of all the bad calls that happened for any team this season, that PGMOL/Mike Riley apologized for because they knew the refs got it wrong. Sure there have been bad calls for everyone, but show me another call that was so bad that had to be apologized for. In a title race with historically thin margins, yes that made the difference.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Draw or not, Liverpool were resting almost everyone they can on Tuesday.
I mean their best keeper, defender, midfielder and forward are not 100% now and the are in a champions league final in two weeks

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
It comes down to the Rodri handball because the Rodri handball is the only call, of all the bad calls that happened for any team this season, that PGMOL/Mike Riley apologized for because they knew the refs got it wrong. Sure there have been bad calls for everyone, but show me another call that was so bad that had to be apologized for. In a title race with historically thin margins, yes that made the difference.
It has made a difference. Liverpool dropping points in 10 matches that had nothing to do with City vs. Everton has also made a difference.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The healthier option.

Didn’t see the match, but sounds like while City dominated, that Antonio chance could have gotten all three points. Should have attacked them, West Ham would have won by four.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad