GWT: PL Matchweek 37

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Man, what a game by Milner, he just keeps going, it's incredible. Firmino got man of the match but I'd have picked Milner, Taki or Matip before him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Fabinho is fit is all I read.

Jota should score. Damn.
Fabinho - will believe when I see. We also rushed Firmino back last time. I wouldn’t be shocked if Fabinho came off the bench

How far back does your "Refs against Liverpool" spreadsheet go? Do you have a separate tab for each ref, or are they all on the same page with a filter applied?
I mean if it’s memorable enough that I don’t need to keep a spreadsheet it speaks for itself. Not saying ref against LFC. Just saying ref making same bad call twice.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There's a chance.

The thing about being behind is that you have to trust other guys. Steven Gerrard is not other guys.

He'll downplay it in the media. He's lying. His kids are still Liverpool fans to this day. He's gonna wanna do it and his team is gonna fight.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
There's a chance.

The thing about being behind is that you have to trust other guys. Steven Gerrard is not other guys.

He'll downplay it in the media. He's lying. His kids are still Liverpool fans to this day. He's gonna wanna do it and his team is gonna fight.
Yeah he can downplay it all he wants but this is one of the most important games in his whole career to him. And he can deny it but he sees this as a chance for redemption too.

Reactions: Machinehead

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
I mean if it’s memorable enough that I don’t need to keep a spreadsheet it speaks for itself. Not saying ref against LFC. Just saying ref making same bad call twice.

Or maybe you're just a little bit obsessed, if the first thing you think of is a decision that didn't go your way over two years ago.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Pressure grows on Everton, as Palace still leads 1-0 with half an hour gone. Palace players are surprisingly hot-headed and tackling hard too.

2-0 already.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
“Coincidentally” Villa is resting Ings and Coutinho today. Not that it will matter

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The murderer ends his chelsea career with a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad