GWT: PL Matchweek 34

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I know if Jota played for the opposition, posters in here would be saying he could be off by now

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
I know if Jota played for the opposition, posters in here would be saying he could be off by now
he probably should've been sent off but Coleman didn't throw himself to the ground like almost every other player would

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Richarlison had the physios come out for him three times that half. Pickford mocking the refs for not booking him.

Not that LFC have played well mind, but if you know the time wasting is coming why allow it to that extent. In the first half alone?

Reactions: ecemleafs

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
he probably should've been sent off but Coleman didn't throw himself to the ground like almost every other player would

I think a yellow would have been the right call there.

Trent probably should have a yellow as well.

Gordon’s yellow well deserved.

Ref let players get away with far too much after the whistles and in scrums. Should be handing out far more yellows.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
I think a yellow would have been the right call there.

Trent probably should have a yellow as well.

Gordon’s yellow well deserved.

Ref let players get away with far too much after the whistles and in scrums. Should be handing out far more yellows.
I think the first one is an "orange" card --

for me Trent should've gotten a foul but not sure about a card

vehemently disagree on this. that's a pen if it's at the other end -- one of those soft pens that other big 6 sides get but not an "other 14" side.

Do agree with that though.

No clue how Pickford hasn't gotten a yellow either

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If they are claiming it's a dive they need to give a yellow for diving. You can't say that isn't a penalty and also isn't a dive.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
again imo that gets given at the other end -- not that i'm complaining that it wasn't given but man I wish there was consistency

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Going even more attacking is bold especially when Everton have looked so dangerous on the counter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad