GWT: PL Matchweek 13

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We paid for not finishing our chances early. Shit game, and a ton of mental errors by experienced players. Nothing signals you want to lose your job to someone in the loan army more than that.

Reactions: al secord

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Only watched the second half but didn't expect United to be playing like Burnley lol. But hey, it worked! Maybe that's how you have to play against Chelsea to get results.

I really wanted United to score at the last corner just to see Tuchel completely lose it haha. The refs and linesmen continue to be the worst thing about the Premier League. And I think it's maybe time for Tuchel to end the Loftus-Cheek experiment.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So, is there a website where we can see the +/- for EPL players?
Because there was only one United player who was -1 in this game :D

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
And the rest is that he’s a lot better than Matip. The sooner Klopp realizes that he needs to play all the big games, the better chance Liverpool has to win trophies this season.
You might be right, time will tell. Liverpool fans can probably chime in here but Matip always looks like he's bossing around opposition, while Konate looks often tentative. The thing is history shows you can't play either too much or else they break down, so maybe this rotation is best atm.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Another top Lindelöf performance by the way. By far Uniteds best CB option when Varane is injured.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
You might be right, time will tell. Liverpool fans can probably chime in here but Matip always looks like he's bossing around opposition, while Konate looks often tentative. The thing is history shows you can't play either too much or else they break down, so maybe this rotation is best atm.

Correct. At this club you have to earn the right to play every game. We won a CL and the league with Matip. Matip has great games every week. We have great players starting and on the bench. That is what a well run club can do.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I'm still irrationally mad about the game today being postponed. I don't see what's wrong with delaying kick-off until it clears up, which it did very soon after. Must feel absolutely awful for every away fan that decided to take the trip today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad