GWT: PL gameweek 29 leftovers

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC needs to get into transition. It isn’t happening. They aren’t playing down the left either. Have to think Bobby and Salah coming on sooner than later. Don’t think either team have had any good chances. What was the best chance? The Virgil header off the corner in like the first five minutes. Arsenal are perfectly happy with the draw here.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Partey has been stupidly good. This is the peak demonstration of elite midfield performance.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Looked remarkably even to me. Stats say slight edge to Liverpool in possession and goals expected. But they definitely haven’t found a groove. Mo should help.

Robertson quietly best player in the half, apart from a shakey last 5 mins. Partey probably best for Arsenal.

Reactions: luiginb

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Mane and Jota struggle with simple football plays.

Also Martinelli is feeling it. My fave player who does not play for LFC.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Mane and Jota struggle with simple football plays.

Also Martinelli is feeling it. My fave player who does not play for LFC.
It felt like the front three were spreading out a bit too far out attack. Not giving each other support options.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I wish I could watch this game, but Law and Order is a bigger priority over the top four race for NBC.

10/10 dive from Mane
Why I can't stand this bloke, he's undefendable even for KFC fans.
TAA is getting sliced and diced by martinelli
TAA has always been a disaster defensively. It's when he's going forward is what makes him close to World Class if he isn't there already.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
So much about TAAs game leaves me wanting nowadays, but when see that early ball in, you know why you put up with the frustration.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I expect Arsenal to be the better team with the better analytics that show they deserved to win, but Jota will get a fluke strike where the TAA will pass the ball, which will go off of two Arsenal players straight to his feet, and he'll just pass it in because Cedric will be off of his man.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I don't think anyone on this team the last two seasons has been as reliable for a howler as Thiago.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Need to score that. TAA is going to have nightmares of Martinelli. Diaz with a dive or shall we say large embellishment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad