Post-Game Talk: pizza hut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BS45

Aug 20, 2022
where ever its 5pm

Don't understand how they put lines together.
I would have

Panarin - Trocheck - Kravtsov
Cuylie - Brodzinski -Pajuniemi
Hunt - Carpenter - Reaves
Vesey - Rydahl - Goodrow

Reason being if Rydahl and Vesey make the team they are probably playing with Goodrow
Carpenter who I dont think should make the team will play with the likes of Hunt and Reaves
I want Cuylie playing with more offensive players like Brodzinski and Pajuniemi to see what he can do offensively playing with more offensive players

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
We always do well on the second of back-to-backs. This team knows how to fight adversity and rebound.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Id really like to see that Vesey - Rydahl/Goodrow line. I think thats a pretty balanced and sneaky good line. Maybe not a ton of goals but enough is there to hold a solid forecheck, keep possession and the puck out of the net
Vesey Rydahl Goodrow could actually be one of the best 4th lines the Rangers have ever iced

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Weird thing is, this lineup is less top heavy but much deeper in terms of actual NHL players.

Last night had 2 full lines and 3 dmen who should not even begin to sniff the NHL this year.

Tonight has only 2 forwards and 1-2 dmen who fall into that category.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Kravtsov really needs to be noticeable tonight and show some bondage with his penciled-in opening night linemates. This will be his third game. He needs to show that he can attain NHL pace.

Edit: Damn you, Trocheck

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
cant wait till this game is over and they trim the fat off this camp roster. it is time to slim this down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad