Pittsburgh Series MVP

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Went Anderson. He's born for this.

Not on the poll but I can see JJ, Savard, and Jenner all with series mvp potential.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Voted for Saad... mostly because I think if we're going to win we'll need a big contribution from him.

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
There can't be a non goalie MVP for the BJ's. Everyone needs to keep doing what they were doing when they were winning. Big asks for Wennberg & Werenski. Foligno & Dubinski need to play their style of playoff hockey and Saad & Atkinson need to provide timely goals. All parts of their success are valuable.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Voted Jones, he's gonna need to lead that defense and make plays on both sides of the ice

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
It's a tough call. Every player needs to step up his game.i debated between Foligno because of leadership, Dubie because he will probably be matched up with Crosby's line, Wennberg because his line is going to have to recapture their offensive game and Jones because he will need to come up huge defensively and the back end drives the offense with puck movement.

I went with Jones because I believe he has the tools to dominate.

slacketbacker

Oct 25, 2005
USA
In my mind (outside of Bob) it has to be Dubi. He needs to be the heart and soul of the team, playing at full speed and intensity and leading the other team members to raise their game to his level. Can't wait for tonight!

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
I voted Seth Jones.. He's been our #1 Defenseman most of the year. Now, he gets back to playing with Zach Werenski. I think that will certainly help him out as well. Plus, he has a little bit of playoff experience as well.

Will need a good series from him and Z for us to advance, but we've certainly seen great moments from both of them this season.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
You guys rock. Red Wings fan diving onto your bandwagon, I just love watching your guys play. Thought I was going outside the box selecting Jones, looks like I'm not the only one who is expecting a monster series from the kid.

Best of luck to you all, this is going to be a great series - Take them down!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad