GDT: PIT vs CBJ Sat Mar 30 @7pm edt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It's frankly kind of embarrassing and a bit of a smudge on Sid's whole "fierce competitor" reputation that he's not flipped his shit, at least privately, about this team's trajectory or coaching for the past six years.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Just to second this…it’s not that letting is dumb and we know that, but everything after that making it so easy on the opponent, just terribly coached team
you need to ease up on the coach, your not seeing the whole picture. when i figure out what that is i'll tell you.:nod:

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It's frankly kind of embarrassing and a bit of a smudge on Sid's whole "fierce competitor" reputation that he's not flipped his shit, at least privately, about this team's trajectory or coaching for the past six years.
There is not anything embarrassing about that. He is who he is. 100% all these years. It’s not his f***ing job to manage the club

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m missing this period but I’m not at all surprised the PP gave up another SH lol

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone know that song they just played in the rink? 90s electronic song I think. Was in a film but I don’t know what. Fight Club or the Matrix.. Not them but something like that.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
People will find a way to complain about him no matter what. If he complains he’s a locker room problem/ coach killer and if takes the diplomatic approach, he’s not competitive enough.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
There is not anything embarrassing about that. He is who he is. 100% all these years. It’s not his f***ing job to manage the club
It's his f***ing job to win games though, and he knows better than anybody how hard that's been with this coach at the helm. :laugh:
People will find a way to complain about him no matter what. If he complains he’s a locker room problem/ coach killer and if takes the diplomatic approach, he’s not competitive enough.
People to this day adore the story about Geno telling Therrien to go f*** himself and threatening to go back to Russia. :laugh: I don't really care what other fans/media think about Sid tbh.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I see why Coach benches Ludvig, but once he figures out these too risky forward plays, he’ll be a very goods dman in NHL for a long time

Reactions: Coastal Kev

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’re going to go 0-9 on the road this stretch after losing to CBJ tonight…anyone losing to CBJ doesn’t deserve a PO spot, not that we were gonna get one lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So we’re making Merzlikins look like a Vezina caliber goalie when he’s under .900 save % on the season…so very Penguin

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
It's his f***ing job to win games though, and he knows better than anybody how hard that's been with this coach at the helm. :laugh:

People to this day adore the story about Geno telling Therrien to go f*** himself and threatening to go back to Russia. :laugh: I don't really care what other fans/media think about Sid tbh.
Your expectations just aren’t realistic. His job is to get points and lead his team. But that only goes so far. It’s not his responsibility to assemble the team or hire/fire the coaches or management.

Maybe you like a guy like McDavid who gets coaches fired just so he can be comfortable? That hasn’t really worked out well for his team either though.

Personally, I think the players should play, the coaches should coach, and the GMs should manage. If you want the guy to be Reggie Dunlop, it’s going to take something away from his game on the ice.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I think I'm gonna get ready for the range day tomorrow. Might watch the rest...might not. We'll see if anything needs cleaning because nearly anything is better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad