Confirmed Signing with Link: [PIT] Brian Boyle signs with the Penguins (1 year, $750k)

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Why do you need an explanation when its very self explanatory? Do you pay attention to signings at all? You know the NYR and NJ both play in the metro right? NYI and Wash?

Except no it's not. Explain your comment. Specifically.

Or is this another garbage post?

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Except no it's not. Explain your comment. Specifically.

Or is this another garbage post?
Id post the article about how the NYR decided to go bigger and gritter this season or how the NJ went from a small team to now adding some or how Philly added risto who always played sid extremely hard but thay would make it too easy ...do your own homework and come back to this with a logical point of you can find one .

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
Id post the article about how the NYR decided to go bigger and gritter this season or how the NJ went from a small team to now adding some or how Philly added risto who always played sid extremely hard but thay would make it too easy ...do your own homework and come back to this with a logical point of you can find one .

I don't agree or disagree, but you are the one to make the claim, so you need to support it.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
I don't agree or disagree, but you are the one to make the claim, so you need to support it.
That's like explaining to a 5 year old why hockey is played on ice.
We will just use one example and I won't even use the most incredibly obvious one in Ryan Reeves and the NYR.
Pitts biggest rival beside wash is Philly. Philly added a big bruiser on the back end that always played crosby and Jake hard. This alone supports my claim and we didn't even get into NJ, Tom wilson, or the NYI

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Was at the game last night and despite him not being fast, everyone knows that, I thought he looked pretty good.

I think he's still got some life in him and will serve the team well in a bottom 6 role.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

So it was a garbage post that you can't back up. 10-4. Thanks.

Reactions: Nakawick

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
So it was a garbage post that you can't back up. 10-4. Thanks.
Or you just uneducated? Rookie hockey fan ? Been on holidays all summer ? West coast NHL hero? You need the process of how they get the ice in the rinks explained as well? Guess that's harsh but you should probably educate yourself before coming to play .

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Or you just uneducated? Rookie hockey fan ? Been on holidays all summer ? West coast NHL hero? You need the process of how they get the ice in the rinks explained as well? Guess that's harsh but you should probably educate yourself before coming to play .

Well if you're so educated, answer the question. Using specifics. Quite deflecting.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Just as I thought. Just doing my part to show everyone the quality of your posts. Thanks.
Well ya of course, logical , educated with some common sense. Not always the case around here ....not mentioning any names...if you need actual articles posted to back up common logical sense then , that sounds more like a Seal problem!!!! Keep your stick on the ice.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Well ya of course, logical , educated with some common sense. Not always the case around here ....not mentioning any names...if you need actual articles posted to back up common logical sense then , that sounds more like a Seal problem!!!! Keep your stick on the ice.

Lol, yeah no. You're just digging the hole. I just like highlighting your shitposting. It wasn't even that hard to answer the question either.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Lol, yeah no. You're just digging the hole. I just like highlighting your shitposting. It wasn't even that hard to answer the question either.
Actually you made yourself look silly and illnformed but that wanst the first time...and i just like schooling rookie arm chair Gms who live in thier cousins trailer and play NHL 19 on x box until 3am every night. Schools out sunshine!

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Actually you made yourself look silly and illnformed but that wanst the first time...and i just like schooling rookie arm chair Gms who live in thier cousins trailer and play NHL 19 on x box until 3am every night. Schools out sunshine!

Another fine, quality post. Jerkbait, ladies and gentlemen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad