Confirmed with Link: Pierre Dorion Scheduled To Speak (11am, Sept. 23rd)

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Should be confirmed shortly.

upload_2020-9-22_16-39-22.png

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Gonna go with some spin to make melnyk look good , such as a contract extension . or beg to the league for cap floor relieve

Reactions: bert

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
My expectations...
Talk about Covid and the tabs on the roster .. ready for training camp. An idea about expanded training camp
Letting everyone know how excited Sens fans should be about the upcoming draft. How we are going to get two outstanding players ,. blah blah help the Senators very soon and repeat the tiers he sees. Let us know about Trent Mann, how great a scout he is and how hard they've worked and how well prepared they are going into the draft..

So basically nothing

add: he'll probably tell us some impressive number of interviews conducted

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
My expectations...
Talk about Covid and the tabs on the roster .. ready for training camp. An idea about expanded training camp
Letting everyone know how excited Sens fans should be about the upcoming draft. How we are going to get two outstanding players ,. blah blah help the Senators very soon and repeat the tiers he sees. Let us know about Trent Mann, how great a scout he is and how hard they've worked and how well prepared they are going into the draft..

So basically nothing

add: he'll probably tell us some impressive number of interviews conducted

Maybe throw in a little jersey/new logo talk, a ''new look all around'' clichéd comment would be a safe bet too.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
My best guess is the GM will announce Brady Tkachuk has been signed to a long term contract 8 year 60 million dollar deal..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad