OT: Photo editing thread

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I kinda like this stuff because it lets some things outta my imagination into the real world. I'm by no means a professional at this stuff. (obviously)

Plus this thread can be used when something comes up organically in discussion threads to be put here and not muck up the convo with tangential pics... To avoid clutter.

Not sure this will get legs, but maybe others that have ideas could post them here to have me or others that enjoy this stuff try to make their ideas a reality. Might be a place to stage some stuff for GDTs when the season rolls around.

I've always pictured Darryl Sutter (aka Coach Bitter Beer Face) as Emperor Palpatine...

1691105777202.png

And, here's Peewee Hertl because "fun must be always"
1691106263392.png

:cheers:

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
Ah, brings memories of good old Photoshop threads, especially those of playoffs. Nowadays the Photoshop thread seems to be full of shit memes from the web.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
AI pictures presents:

"Erik Karlsson traded to the penguins"

1691171174339.png

This one came up too:

Kinda weird, but looks like a great place for Patty to ride his land speeder.
1691171474547.png

1691171603908.png

Last edited:

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
This is what happens when you use a free version of an ai image generator I have never heard of I suppose. You get what you pay for.
Pretty sure the AI knows to not use copyrighted things like NHL logos. It boogered up the Sharks logo on mine above, but it kinda makes sense. It also put a weird spin on the Pen's Jersey for Karl. In both of my texts I specified "san jose sharks" and "Penguins" respectively. I wonder if the AI was using Seattle's jersey as a template instead of the Sharks. I kinda like the manatee. The Seattle Manatees would have been a hoot.

Even if you were paying for an AI generator I don't think it would spit out trademarked logos w/o having some agreement in place with the entities that hold the rights.

Sendhelplease

Dec 21, 2020
Pretty sure the AI knows to not use copyrighted things like NHL logos. It boogered up the Sharks logo on mine above, but it kinda makes sense. It also put a weird spin on the Pen's Jersey for Karl. In both of my texts I specified "san jose sharks" and "Penguins" respectively. I wonder if the AI was using Seattle's jersey as a template instead of the Sharks. I kinda like the manatee. The Seattle Manatees would have been a hoot.

Even if you were paying for an AI generator I don't think it would spit out trademarked logos w/o having some agreement in place with the entities that hold the rights.
That all makes sense and shows what I know when it comes to AI haha.

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
"Will Smith wins the Conn Smythe" not sure where this random thought came from but there it is. Fresh off the AI presses: (in hindsight I should have used "San Jose Sharks' Will Smith wins the Conn Smythe")

1691260530958.png

Somehow from the same text:
1691260576712.png

So, Patty's a lil' rascal on his lil' rascal...
1691260758035.png

• Haha

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
Ah the photoshop threads for the playoffs were a fun time. I used to like to poke fun of the rival fans as they always were coming up with conspiracy theories on how the sharks were getting favorable calls. I'll need to look through my archives for some.

Attachments

• Qosfdcs - Imgur.jpg
    Qosfdcs - Imgur.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 5
  • mtQtS4k - Imgur.jpg
    mtQtS4k - Imgur.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Ah the photoshop threads for the playoffs were a fun time. I used to like to poke fun of the rival fans as they always were coming up with conspiracy theories on how the sharks were getting favorable calls. I'll need to look through my archives for some.
I'd like to see a version of the Eye of Providence with the shark head's eyes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad