GDT: @Philidelphia flyers

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
It's a 5pm game even earlier for me....

8ball-2.jpg

8ball-1.jpg

I'm not sure about the magic eight balls accuracy on this.... I might wake up intime for the 3rd.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Another "bottom dweller," but this one can be dangerous. We have to gut this one out and then win @BUF, because then it's Pit back-to-back.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Good to hear Patrick's concussion isn't as serious as it seemed but...maybe he should just take some time away until the playoffs.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Good to hear Patrick's concussion isn't as serious as it seemed but...maybe he should just take some time away until the playoffs.

Frankly, he probably ought to retire before he suffers life-altering permanent neurological damage.

Reactions: Vegas07

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Flyers are looking worthy of the 30th ranked power play. It doesn’t look any better than ours.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This happens way to often. Deboer needs to go. Couldn't score against the Sens. Can't score against the Flyers. Won't be able to score against the Sabres.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
VGK's famous "can't score a goal" anemic playoff offense makes its appearance in the regular season. :help::banghead:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I remember when we had a goalie who could win a low scoring game like this.

Was that the one who gave up 3 goals in 32 seconds the other night??? Just kidding, wish he was still here.

And by the way, we need a whole hell of a lot more from Karlsson and Pacioretty. Stop overthinking the room and looking for the perfect pass and just shoot. That extra half second allowed the Flyers (and the Senators, and the Bruins and the ................................) to just pack it in or get their sticks in the way. We control play but we make it too easy to defend.

At least Eichel is showing flashes of how great he can be.

And BTW, Coyotes scored 9 goals, Avalanche lost to the Devils, Sens beat St. Louis, so s--t happens.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Frankly, though, how much worse can we be with Thompson??? Brossoit will never be more than a mediocre back-up and Lehner isn't a Cup winning goalie.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
This happens way to often. Deboer needs to go. Couldn't score against the Sens. Can't score against the Flyers. Won't be able to score against the Sabres.

Fire everyone if you ask me. The architects of this team need to go too. I'm not buying the story that injuries are everything, the team just hasn't felt well constructed all year long.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I can’t believe we traded a HOF, Vezina winning goalie for basically Dadonov and Broissoit to fill up that cap space, and it’s a “business move” because it’s all about winning. Huh?

Let’s trade Eichel or Stone for a couple of inferior players and say it’s okay because it’s a business.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
And I think Lehner would likely play better with Fleury around. Right now Lehner knows he can have some bad games and he still has his starting job locked up. He doesn’t have to fight for his job.

With Fleury around if Lehner played below what he was capable of, Lehner was benched.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
And I think Lehner would likely play better with Fleury around. Right now Lehner knows he can have some bad games and he still has his starting job locked up. He doesn’t have to fight for his job.

With Fleury around if Lehner played below what he was capable of, Lehner was benched.

After that last game with Brossoit there was zero reason not to give Thompson a shot.

Reactions: Vegas07

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team needs a new coach and a new goalie. Until both happen, this team won't have a chance at winning the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad