Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm not sure why I'm constantly being called out for wanting them to add a bullpen arm. Is that really outlandish? I've even said I think this bullpen is good. Sure enough, they've been just that. I just worry about their mileage. So I want another arm. That being said, the way Turnbull has pitched so far, he might be that guy. That would be a welcome surprise to me, I definitely was not expecting that

I've said their best avenue to a championship is re-signing Nola, I've said I expect Sanchez to be a beast this year, and I've also said Wheeler-Nola-Ranger is the best postseason rotation in baseball.

I've also even said I can see 95 wins this year! But I'm the guy that needs to eat the crow around here I guess. I think we need to start tagging @Rebels57 instead of me lol

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
Screenshot 2024-04-19 231254.png

Hard to see with the dark pants.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Does Caglianone have any shot of being developed as a two-way player? I just noticed that Skenes hasn't had a single PA in the minors even though he's a decent hitter in college.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Does Caglianone have any shot of being developed as a two-way player? I just noticed that Skenes hasn't had a single PA in the minors even though he's a decent hitter in college.
Keith Law said a lot of teams don't see him as a pitcher. Not enough control. If he wasn't such a good hitter a team would probably work to develop him as a pitcher, but he's probably going to move too fast as a hitter. A lefty with his arm though, maybe someone tries to at least get relief value out of him.

Reactions: wankstifier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad