GDT: Philadelphia Flyers @ New Jersey Devils - 7:30 PM NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

apice3*

NHL's facebook actually posted an interesting question. Which goal was nicer? Loki's Henrique PP goal, or Kovy's?

Actually bit tougher then I thought at first because Adam's backhand was REALLY nice, and anytime Kovy scores a goal it is pretty.

Still I'd go with Loki, that goal was just sex.

Loki's move was nicer but the shot kind of smelled. Kovy just sniped. Pick your pleasure.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I'm going with Rico's goal. It was so well placed and the release is mind-boggling. In addition, the passing that preceded the goal was pretty sweet.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I love how one of the NBC idiots blamed Bryzgalov for Loktionov's goal. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was acceptable to give an NHL player all day to tee up a shot right in the slot.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Kovy's goal was from the right side :scared:

Breakaway on the PK. I don't think that counts personally.

I'll admit one thing, Kovalchuk scored a beautiful goal from the RW in a game against the Rangers in the 2010-11 season. I don't remember what the date was, but I know Lemaire was the coach and it was in MSG. It was a ****in snipe!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Kovy really didn't need to be out there both third period PP's up 5-1 but that's nitpicking.

Well I saw Tom K and and I think Gionta and Bernier out there on that last one.

I think having Kovy out there allows for some respectability. And PP time is the least taxing on Kovy.

Though I prob would have preffered Kovy get some downtime over throwing Tommy K and Gio some pp bones. But as u say nitpicking.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
The Flyers are just so poorly built. They have a great offense on paper but no transition game whatsoever so it diminishes the offense's impact greatly. And holy hell is Bryz shaky. Remember the days when we dreaded games against the Flyers? Ever since they got this guy it's been a blast. Every shot seems like its a high quality chance. How many in a row is it now against Philly? 7?

DevilChuk*

The Flyers are just so poorly built. They have a great offense on paper but no transition game whatsoever so it diminishes the offense's impact greatly. And holy hell is Bryz shaky. Remember the days when we dreaded games against the Flyers? Ever since they got this guy it's been a blast. Every shot seems like its a high quality chance. How many in a row is it now against Philly? 7?

7 including the playoffs. To be 8 this weekend!

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
A bit late to the party...

I see us winning by multiple goals tonight, and then the game in Philly being the toughest game of the year. Don't ask for any rationale; it's just a feeling.

Looks like I nailed the first half of my prediction. Regardless of how good we were last night, I'm still confident that the second half will come true as well. It'll be close.

Lou's Koolaid

I live here
Jan 12, 2007
KWT660
C'mon all those goals were butt ugly. Jersey plays a boring style and we all know that. Shame all those Flyers (about half the crowd) went home with another loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad