Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
The bubble isn't close to bursting just yet for the nfl. It's a major cash cow. The sport were the bubble is starting to burst at the seems is the NBA. People are not watching, advertisers recognize this. Tnt lost money on its last deal, NBC knows that it will lose money on this next deal coming up. it will be interesting to see how things unfold going forward.

Just my personal opinion, but I never got all the NBA hype. By far my least favorite league/sport of the 4 major leagues. If it disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't miss a thing.

Reactions: Kermit the Prog

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Yay! Christmas games on Netflix!

Now you only need Netflix, Amazon Prime, Peacock, and Cable/YouTube TV to watch the NFL!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018

Seems like the type of guy who prob wants the Chiefs to bring back the tomahawk native guy logo from the 60s/70s.

“Fight against the cultural emasculation of men.”

This is code for, “I’m upset about something that isn’t real and I’m going to tell everyone about how it actually is real.”

What a weirdo

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
“Fight against the cultural emasculation of men.”

This is code for, “I’m upset about something that isn’t real and I’m going to tell everyone about how it actually is real.”

What a weirdo
"I'm a Kicker so I know what it's like to be emasculated every day"

• Haha
Reactions: orangey

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
If someone sees official/meaningful confirmation of the date of the Saints game, please tag me. I'm booking the trip the second I have it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad