Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I left him out because I don't think they'll take another DB but he's the last one left.
Yeah I think there's a couple non top 30 visit DBs I like left. But I don't think it makes sense either at this point. Maybe some off the board WR or TE? Idk, this guy is probably gonna trade down or out and get more 25 picks.

Bub Means was intriguing

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah I think there's a couple non top 30 visit DBs I like left. But I don't think it makes sense either at this point. Maybe some off the board WR or TE? Idk, this guy is probably gonna trade down or out and get more 25 picks.

Bub Means was intriguing
Travis Glover too but he's not on my spreadsheet.

Reactions: Chinatown88

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
There's always room for interpretation with these guys, but I'm just floored that they've passed on Mahogany so many times. He does the things they like and they need bodies.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
take another shot for howie trade

Shots GIF - Shots Tequila GIFs

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Something to watch with Trotter because it's weird -- when he misses tackles (and he will), notice how many times it's because he's out of control running at top speed and can't slow himself down quickly enough. He does this with blockers too. No hands. Just throws his body at everything.

He's a good blitzer. That's the sum total of what he does well.
Sounds like Devin White lol

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I can't remember the last time I liked a 6th round WR as much as Malik Washington. The only recent guy is Hodgins and I prefer Washington.

(Unless I'm remembering wrong and Khalil Shakir was a 6th and not a 5th.)

*Edit* The visit list retires undefeated.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad