Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Ok, so maybe I’m wrong here. But I think DeJean is going to be the Post Safety, which will make Blankenship’s role significantly simplified. He needs to think hard less since he doesn’t have the speed to be wrong at this level.

He should get a chance to play outside Corner at some point. I hope.
STOP RUINING MY DREAMS OF SEEING LESS OF FAT NECK

Gonna go slurp on some Shin Black Ramen now.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, so maybe I’m wrong here. But I think DeJean is going to be the Post Safety, which will make Blankenship’s role significantly simplified. He needs to think hard less since he doesn’t have the speed to be wrong at this level.

He should get a chance to play outside Corner at some point. I hope.
DeJean has the size and speed to play CB. I'm sure some teams planned on converting him to S if they took him, thus would have a lower grade on him. Given the need at CB, they probably try him at CB first.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
If they also got back 152, this goes from expensive but worth it to HOWIESZN.

OK, that’s the real source and it’s HOWIESZN.

Yeah honestly it isn’t as bad with that added pick. Expensive, but Howie seemed certain that CBs were about to go on a run. Great read of the board by Howie.

Howie you STUD

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
DeJean has the size and speed to play CB. I'm sure some teams planned on converting him to S if they took him, thus would have a lower grade on him. Given the need at CB, they probably try him at CB first.

I have been on the DeJean is a Corner train since September ‘22. You don’t need to convince me.

I just know that every pre-draft report said that the league flat out saw him as a Safety. I would guess the smart teams that understand positional value would allow him to fail as a Corner at some point. Same philosophy as these short-armed OTs that usually end up kicking inside. But given the current breakdown of the roster, it wouldn’t surprise me if he got that chance in ‘25 instead of ‘24.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad