Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
For me personally, I don’t want to do it. But I would understand going to that range if they’re getting Fautanu, Fashanu, or Latham. Those guys are just scheme and/or position preference separating them to me. Not Fuaga. Mims and Barton are great fits, but that’s too high.
This is IMO the deepest NFL draft in a while. Trade down please. Zero reason to be trading up for a tackle...if there is a run, then CBs/WR should be falling.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
This is IMO the deepest NFL draft in a while. Trade down please. Zero reason to be trading up for a tackle...if there is a run, then CBs/WR should be falling.

I tiered it up because I was curious. I have 6 guys on Tier 1. 17 on Tier 2. 23 on Tier 3. I have two guys on Tier 3 who stand zero chance of lasting until 22 and at least one more who probably won't.

22 just does not feel like a spot you have to move up from to me at all.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
If they're trading up, I hope it's because they recognize that they can't get through another season without adding major talent at CB, and believe the best option will be off the board at 22. No other position makes sense for a trade up, to me.

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
Is it arrogant of me to think that there’s no reason for us to trade up, because Stoutland will just make anyone with talent a useful player?

No, but ignoring the difference between raw talent and NFL talent, which can also be hard to tell apart, is a little arrogant, haha.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
When I read this I laughed as I was reminded of that commercial with the song "Walk A Mile In My Shoes."

A few days ago, I was talking about how some of Howie's biggest strengths exist because Lurie is a fantastic owner. The flip side of that is that Dallas should have those exact same core strengths because of the job security and cash flow. But Jerry Jones. :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Me, too. I believe in people.

Wait, no I don't.

Listen there's only one thing I can surefire say I don't want to happen in the first round:

Do not draft Brock Bowers or a WR in R1

That's all I've got. Everything else is just a matter of what value they give up for their pick.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Listen there's only one thing I can surefire say I don't want to happen in the first round:

Do not draft Brock Bowers or a WR in R1

That's all I've got. Everything else is just a matter of what value they give up for their pick.
After watching one game of his, I can confidently say that they should trade everything for Brock Bowers

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad