Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Been around for decades. You don't want to read off fractions for hundreds of players in meetings.
And that's absolutely understandable and I'd look to short hand it somehow too for sanity's sake. But keep it in the meetings lol

I feel like it's only just recently getting popular on the internet

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Plus all the other measurements are in common syntax. The jumps, wingspan, hand size, etc. This is a pet peeve. I know it's completely unreasonable for it to bug me

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
@JojoTheWhale

ITS TIME

Edit 1: Seeing QB birthdays. A lot of older prospects. Didn't think it would be this many. Lordie

Edit 2: Theo Johnson is Canadian????? Can't have that. Nope. Mclachlan too? Double nope

Edit 3: How is Alt the youngest among the top OTs? Didn't see that coming. Kingsley at 7 is fire.

Edit 4: Khyree Jackson is almost 25???? Oof

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale

ITS TIME

Edit 1: Seeing QB birthdays. A lot of older prospects. Didn't think it would be this many. Lordie

Edit 2: Theo Johnson is Canadian????? Can't have that. Nope. Mclachlan too? Double nope

Edit 3: How is Alt the youngest among the top OTs? Didn't see that coming. Kingsley at 7 is fire.

Edit 4: Khyree Jackson is almost 25???? Oof

I didn't renew my sub. This is going to cause me great pain, but where is Dadrion Taylor-Demerson? I'm sure it's R2 or early R3, sadly.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Just go metric. 188.3 cm.
south-park-oh-im-sorry.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad