OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Hail Tyrod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:clap: we need Miami to start losing some games

Btw did anyone else notice the 3 teams on BYE last week (Colts, Dolphins, us) were all of the 1st round picks we have this upcoming draft?
giphy.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@Chinatown88 I should have added this. For my money, London and Wan'Dale Robinson have had the two best draft seasons in the incoming class. Production is not projection and all of that, but it's worth mentioning.

Robinson is going to be one hell of a tricky evaluation for me because he's too much fun to not gush over repeatedly. Yes, he's 5'11". He also obliterated SEC Man coverage consistently.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

tl;dr version masking/social distancing/etc... all back in effect to pre-vaccine levels for all players & staff.
There appears to be some alterations to the 2 consecutive negative testing criteria that may allow players to return 'faster' provided there are not symptomatic and pass testing that now can occur in one 24 hour period and both tests can be done at the same time. So no 24 hour then another test 24 hours later.

I'm not sure if the 'standard' for detecting COVID in their testing has been lowered or not.

My limited understanding is that the covid tests basically replicates/duplicates/amplifies the swabbed sample thru 'cycles' of testing. After each cycle there is duplication so the more cycles it takes means the lower(or not existing) original sample's concentration of COVID. If covid virus is detected after 4 or 5 cycles that's a very high concentration. If it's after 35 cycles(which is the given NFL standard for a negative covid result) that's a very low concentration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad