OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): At Least The Schedule Gets Easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Continue here...
giphy.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Slay is just burying himself in the presser

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No one is catching the Jets or Jags, so we'll just lop Lawrence and Fields off the top. Here's my Eagles board:

1. Zach Wilson
2. Ja'marr Chase
3. Trade Down
4. Pain

I'm going to preface this comment by saying i am far from an expert in this. However, I feel like it gets talked about pretty often so i want to just have a fun conversation. Knowing you are usually a 'trade down' type of guy in most circumstances, does that logic still hold up given the Eagles terrible draft record? Obviously you increase your chances to hit with more shots you take, but is there anything anywhere that speaks to where you strike that balance in terms of your relative draft success/failure?

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
No one is catching the Jets or Jags, so we'll just lop Lawrence and Fields off the top. Here's my Eagles board:

1. Zach Wilson
2. Ja'marr Chase
3. Trade Down
4. Pain

A QB with accuracy issues that people are wary of due to the limited competition he has faced that people think plays hero ball too often and has an injury history? What could go wrong? :sarcasm:

No I agree. Depending on what we get for trading down, I would slot Sewell in the 2nd/3rd range over trading down but in general that sounds exactly like what the Eagles should do.
In all reality we will pick 6th or 7th due to 1 or 2 late season wins against the horrible NFC East and be stuck in nomansland probably drafting a D-Liner...

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad