OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Onseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I think Simmons had another sick dunk and Portland called a TO. Brown goes over to Ben and just is smiling ear to ear, glad he's been giving the chance to reap the rewards.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
He was glowing....all his hard work is paying off. He left saying how proud he was with his team and how they get along and keep getting better. It was very inspiring and heartening...

You have to change your avatar. 81% now baby, 81%.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Big week ahead with Lebron on Monday and the hated Celtics on Wed....

Edit..actually Celtics on Thurs...Washington Wed...

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I love this team as much as I hate Dave Hakstol: infinitely
Unlike the Flyers ....Sixers have an identity and their process is working....

Shout out to all those Sixers fans who suffered through the losses and defended the process....we are getting our reward!

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Good games from Dario, TJ, JJ. Flexed our depth tonight against a team that just doesn't have much talent. Orlando is just a ton of non-shooters.
People saying Gordon improved after starting the season out hot but I didn't see star potential in his draft year and I still don't see it now.
There really were people at the time saying we should've drafted him over Embiid because of injury concerns.

Games like this indicate that we have to be patient with Dario. With Simmons his skillset is redundant for the most part but he does have the ability to be a solid contributer and right now he's part of the best 5man lineup in basketball. Ideally we find/ bring over a more defensively versatile 4 to insert in the staring lineup(Holmes/Bolden? Probably wishful thinking) and Saric can be moved to the bench where his ballhandling, playmaking, and overall scoring package can be more singularly featured.

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
I watch some 76ers, yeah the team, fans deserve a winner. Embiid yah he will be something special. And they have a bench. With Simmons and fulz out hopefully back soon, but they are trending in the right direction. What’s the plan with Okafor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad