Waived: [PHI] G Felix Sandstrom waived by the Flyers (cleared)

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
Ersson in the 5th and Fedotov in the 7th were a lot more recently than that.

Neither has proven anything yet in the NHL. Ersson is a career 3.13 with an .887 save percentage. I doubt we ever see Fedotov.
The Flyers have been drafting goalies, for sure. Whether they're any good or not is still left to be seen.

Reactions: BillDineen

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Neither has proven anything yet in the NHL. Ersson is a career 3.13 with an .887 save percentage. I doubt we ever see Fedotov.
The Flyers have been drafting goalies, for sure. Whether they're any good or not is still left to be seen.

Pretty good for players taken in those spots. Have you looked at the list of goalies New Jersey has drafted over the last decade?

Further, they drafted one Brodeur brother and recently signed the other to a minor league contract as a 27-year-old. Neither will be playing at The Rock anytime soon.

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
Pretty good for players taken in those spots.

Ersson is ranked 72nd in save percentage in a league with 32 teams that each basically carry 2 goalies. Fedotov likely will never play in the NHL.

It's actually pretty bad.

Hopefully Ersson gets better. Hopefully Fedotov is allowed to come over. But as it stands...

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Ersson is ranked 72nd in save percentage in a league with 32 teams that each basically carry 2 goalies. Fedotov likely will never play in the NHL.

It's actually pretty bad.

Hopefully Ersson gets better. Hopefully Fedotov is allowed to come over. But as it stands...
You must be lazy. Last 4 games he won 3 and was way over .900 The one he lost score was 2-1.
Bad start especially the game he came in in relief of Hart who was .600 before leaving, 2 goal on 9 shots takes some time to make up.
He was .899 in 12 games in his rookie year. I expect around .905 after this one. Not Oettinger numbers but young backup i can see.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
You must be lazy. Last 4 games he won 3 and was way over .900 The one he lost score was 2-1.
Bad start especially the game he came in in relief of Hart who was .600 before leaving, 2 goal on 9 shots takes some time to make up.
He was .899 in 12 games in his rookie year. I expect around .905 after this one. Not Oettinger numbers but young backup i can see.

Exactly

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005

Did you even look it up? You must be blind, right? :sarcasm: (Why can't people have discussions on here like adults instead of throwing insults when they don't agree with someone? ) Here he is, since you were too...lazy.......ranked 72nd (as of right now, today, the present) in save percentage this season....just like I said.
Sorry about the actual facts.
When I said I hope he gets better, I meant in his career....not just for a few games. His career numbers are 3.13 and .887. Not sure how you rate goalies, but that's not very good in my books, as I mentioned. Hope he gets better.

Last edited:

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Did you even look it up? You must be blind, right? :sarcasm: (Why can't people have discussions on here like adults instead of throwing insults when they don't agree with someone? ) Here he is, since you were too...lazy.......ranked 72nd (as of right now, today, the present) in save percentage this season....just like I said.
Sorry about the actual facts.
When I said I hope he gets better, I meant in his career....not just for a few games. His career numbers are 3.13 and .887. Not sure how you rate goalies, but that's not very good in my books, as I mentioned. Hope he gets better.

Wow lazy is such an insult!
Its easy to read numbers. Never disputed the fact, offered perspective. And aint sorry about the facts, how can you be sorry about facts anyway?
Agree on the hope he gets better, i seem to believe it a little more. because of some facts actually.
Now i have to live with being insulted. I’ll be like Gloria Gaynor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad