Trade: [PHI/BKN] James Harden, Paul Millsap for Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond, '22 and '27 1sts

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Brian Windhorst's entire credibility was on the line if this trade didnt happen

my god, the quotes he was throwing out there.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Nets did good here.

An expiring for Seth who's a solid player on his own right, a still young Simmons (who for as much as he tightly got clowned on is still a solid player) and picks.

Shoutout to Kyrie sinking yet another teams title hopes.

Reactions: The Real JT

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Ben Simmons

VUuh.gif

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks this is a MASSIVE W for Brooklyn?

the depth
the youth
the assets

Yes and no? Simmons should fit in well there, but the firsts probably won't be that super valuable given where the Sixers would be picking. Drummond isnt really that big a deal, and even though Curry hurts, Harden more than makes up for it.

But Embiid and Harden is a combo that can win a title right now. Being able to keep Thybull out of the deal is a win as well.

At the end of the day, the Sixers took a guy who sulked half a season after being criticized for not wanting to ever shoot the ball to the point of passing up a wide open layup in the playoffs and got James Harden in return. That's a win any way you cut it.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i feel like this makes brooklyn a better team. still can't see them getting past the bucks, but they're better with simmons+curry than with harden

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad