PGT: Survivor Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
He's been around for 2.5 years and hasn't even had a sniff at a championship. He's been booked weak since the get-go.

He WAS in a World Title ladder match with Del Rio, Cena, Cesaro, Kane, Orton, Reigns, and Sheamus after Daniel Bryan vacated the World title.

That's as close as he's come to any title. The fact Harper/Rowan never won the tag title is a joke too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
No.... Wyatt originally was booked over Daniel Bryan and the shield. Since the Cena fued, he's been a jobber. Jericho tried to give him a push, but Jericho losing is worth nothing. 2014 was a huge beginning for Wyatt and completely derailed thanks to Cena. Cena WRECKED Wyatt.

CM Punk would have saved Wyatt after that angle. :(

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
He WAS in a World Title ladder match with Del Rio, Cena, Cesaro, Kane, Orton, Reigns, and Sheamus after Daniel Bryan vacated the World title.

That's as close as he's come to any title. The fact Harper/Rowan never won the tag title is a joke too.

I find Harper is such a good talent and they're wasting him as well
WWE sure knows how to waste their good workers

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Didn't write it down, but I had predicted Sheamus to cash in... Lets see where they go from here. Tomorrow night is crucial.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Didn't write it down, but I had predicted Sheamus to cash in... Lets see where they go from here. Tomorrow night is crucial.

I don't think it's crucial. I think they're just going to sit on this until the Rumble and deal with the crap until it's Royal Rumble time. There isn't anything they can do to make this interesting anyway.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
There's literally nothing on the roster worth caring about. The only interesting guys that are healthy are Ambrose, Owens, and New Day. That's not worth 3 hours of my time.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Forgot to mention how poorly the women have been booked too.

If they booked the women correctly they could help fill some of the current holes in the injured roster.

The complete lack of use of Becky and Sasha is just idiotic.

Honestly they should pray DB is cleared because they need him.

Might have to renegotiate Brock's contract again too

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I used to see something in Roman....now I'm not sure he has it. Will be be a multi time world champion? Definitely. Should he? I'm really beginning to wonder.

We're in at least year two of "he's not ready yet, give him another year".

Eventually hes either ready or you move on. Maybe my opinion would be entirely different had he turned heel bit as of right now...no. I don't think he has " it".

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I don't even think it's cause of how he's been booked. I just never saw him as some potential mega star even before all the dumb booking. He'll probably be an upper mid-carder for some time and I don't really feel bad for him on that. He could've been eased in better, but he'll have had a good career when it's all said and done.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I used to see something in Roman....now I'm not sure he has it. Will be be a multi time world champion? Definitely. Should he? I'm really beginning to wonder.

We're in at least year two of "he's not ready yet, give him another year".

Eventually hes either ready or you move on. Maybe my opinion would be entirely different had he turned heel bit as of right now...no. I don't think he has " it".

I don't think it's possible for a baby face to headline the company without a real solo heel run. Reigns hasn't had that and you can't really see what a talent really is without a solo heel run.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I took a peak at SquaredCircle for some laughs at boy was i not disappointed. I couldn't breathe at one point.

I can't beileve HHH did that to Daniel Bryan Roman Reigns!
He just handed the title to Randy Orton Sheamus!
Completely ruined his first title win!
Looks like the confetti raining down didn't matter!

But this... THIS is totally different...

Yeah, this time WWE plans to push the guy who got cashed in on.

And push they will.

To ****ing Mars

I hope he stays there, then.

Wrestlemania 68. LIVE, IN MAR'S COLONY 674B'S COSMODOME! Roman Reigns, the 36-time WWE Intergalactic Heavyweight Champion, VS a piece of leather (formerly known as Ric Flair).

Wait, is...that...YES, ITS MARK WATNEY!! Riding in in his MAV! HE'S GOING TO CASH IN HIS MARTIAN MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT HE FOUND IN THE PATHFINDER PROBE!!

"CENA HAS BEEN POWERBOMBED VIA A LOW ORBITAL REENTRY ONTO THE PLANET'S SURFACE!"

"KICKOUT AT TWO!"

:biglaugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
For a PPV booked as Taker night. I don't think it delivered there either.

The build was poor. Wasn't like he wasn't available because he was there. They just should of went all out supernatural crazy. Caskets, more Druids, under the ring stuff, lots and lots of mind games. Should of brought the urn into it and honestly brought Paul into it some by using the urn. Especially since Kane was involved and Paul was always the connecting link between the two. Build up Taker's "power" comes from the urn and make it a battle for it. Bray controls the pyro because he has the urn. Could of teased Taker joining the Wyatts with it then Kane or something gets it back. Sounds cheesy but it would of been better then what we got.

We didn't even get an Oh Yes.

The entrance was good but felt like they could of went bigger. Taker didn't have an old school outfit or a special outfit. No Druids or anything. Big casket was cool but idk. Felt more could of happened.

Then the match was a squash. I honestly would of preferred last month's HIAC match tonight on taker night, same result, then this squash.

More enjoyable to watch him wrestle, fight, and show why he is a warrior and been doing this for 25 years. A squash is almost insulting honestly. Then he just leaves.

Idk just felt a bit empty and another day at the office. Not Taker night.

I mean I get what happened here. It was more about selling Taker merch then actually celebrating him but IDK. It's a let down after last month he put on a big match.

Need to do better when it's retirement time IMO

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
WWE really knows how to keep the cash-in fresh and surprising though. Always changing how it's done. Sheamus had no theme music and the camera wasn't on him until he was in the ring. That's a first.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
WWE really knows how to keep the cash-in fresh and surprising though. Always changing how it's done. Sheamus had no theme music and the camera wasn't on him until he was in the ring. That's a first.

The confetti was probably used to "blind" people as sheamus came down to the ring from the crowd while HHH made the ramp entrance, too.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
The highlight of the night for me was probably Breeze going over Ziggler with the killswitch (it's the killswitch to me dammit !)

A nothing match is the highlight to me for a major ppv, and that's only because I'm a Breeze fan
That's never a good sign :laugh:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
The highlight of the night for me was probably Breeze going over Ziggler with the killswitch (it's the killswitch to me dammit !)

A nothing match is the highlight to me for a major ppv, and that's only because I'm a Breeze fan

It will always be the impaler to me.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada

That's pretty impressive considering the cash in was obvious. I loved the over the top confetti haha. I've never seen so much in my life.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
How does WWE look at Sheamus and think.. THATS OUR CHAMP.

He actually does look like an idiot. :facepalm:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This is simply match one of the feud. Wyatt/Taker will happen at Wrestlemania.

Actually match 2 and I doubt they wrestle at mania. If the feud continues it gets settled at or before the rumble.

Taker will wrestle a bigger name at mania. Most likely Cena if they don't put him in the main event.

What's scary is I can picture the passing of the torch moment involving a cleared Daniel Bryan. Holy xrap how bad that would go but I could see Vince being that stupid and doing it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Actually match 2 and I doubt they wrestle at mania. If the feud continues it gets settled at or before the rumble.

Taker will wrestle a bigger name at mania. Most likely Cena if they don't put him in the main event.

What's scary is I can picture the passing of the torch moment involving a cleared Daniel Bryan. Holy xrap how bad that would go but I could see Vince being that stupid and doing it.

Why would it be DB and why would it be stupid?

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
The man who walked out of Survivor Series as the #1 guy in the company was pinned cleanly by JEY USO during the event.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London

Odd. It will always be the unprettier to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad