Injury Report: Petrovic 11/15/16 (broken ankle), out for 2 months, expected to play 1/26/17

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
That sucks, hopefully McIlrath can step up or see if Kindl can play like he did last night.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Don't know how much time McIlrath will receive as long as Thornton continues to play. Gallant didn't exactly give him rave reviews with the comment that he needs to work on his speed. Actually, I don't understand that comment as McIlrath looked faster than Ekblad and Kindl(who is really slow). I think he needs to work more with not running around so much in the Dzone. He looked confused at times, but so has much of the defense this year. With McCoshen seemingly injured to some extent (unknown), they really don't have many call-up options except Brown (who has been playing well) or Weegar.

Petro's injury will keep him out as long as Zibanejad. :)

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Not even sure where the injury happened honestly. He was credited with 1 blocked shot and it was a wimpy backhander. He played the whole game and his skating looked no different than before.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Yes he's been skating for a bit but don't think he'll be back for any of the next few games at least

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Why Kindl he played better defens, then some other Player on the Team. I didnt even get where the Kindl hate come up. You could also give Matheson or Yandle a Break, goes a lot of defensiv Zone action was played poorly.

But it must be always Kindl issue on all Goals against us, even he wasn´t on the Ice. Sometimes post only look and read real bad as they are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad