Petr Tomek - Petr Tomek HC Energie Karlovy Vary U17, Czechia U17 (2027 Draft)

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023

Shocked he doesn’t have a thread yet. Late birthday 2008 born has been one of the best players for Czechia internationally in this age group. He has great hands and vision and have some really good puck skills too. He and Czechia just pulled the upset over the US at the youth Olympics with him leading the charge. Maybe a kid to look forward to in Czechia?

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018

Shocked he doesn’t have a thread yet. Late birthday 2008 born has been one of the best players for Czechia internationally in this age group. He has great hands and vision and have some really good puck skills too. He and Czechia just pulled the upset over the US at the youth Olympics with him leading the charge. Maybe a kid to look forward to in Czechia?
I am honestly shocked how stacked this year is with forwards! Tomek, Katolický and Novák all looking like über talented top 6 players, i am so excited! Also Ds are not bad either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Czechboy

czech

Feb 23, 2009
The 2027 draft looks very promising for the Czechs. 20+ players can be selected (it should be noted that this will be further facilitated by the fact that quite a few strong players of 08 were born after September 15: Huk, Tomanek, Fodor, Sekanina, the same Tomek). I’m still embarrassed to open up a lot of topics, because they might think about me: he’s a fan of Czech hockey, that’s why he opens up so many topics. However, this is an objective reality: for the 27 draft in the Czech Republic there is an impressive number of candidates as never before. It’s nice that many other users share the same point of view and do not hesitate to open topics (in particular, in addition to this topic, topics about D. Drabek, A. Nemec (another), J. Rejthar recently appeared).
As for Tomek, I still see him in the middle of the draft. However, it can rise even higher: this season in the Dorost league, where players from ’07 predominate, Tomek is the best in ppg (almost two points per game). Sh-goal.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
He was the captain of the Czech team at the just ended four-nation tournament. In today's game against the Finns (8:3), he scored a beautiful goal (added two assists).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad