Injury Report: Perron

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Guessing concussion. And like Flower, he's had a history of concussions. A shame.

Although I'm hoping maybe just a neck thing, based on how his head snapped when he was hit.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I think we're missing Perron more than we thought we would.
Even Gallant in his postgame mentioned that Perron was missed. And Coach is usually leader of the "next man up" school of thought.

Do we have any best guesses about the injury? Perron has been on ice a couple times since he was hurt, and they haven't put him on IR so I am hoping it's not the dreaded "C" word. :crossfing

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Even Gallant in his postgame mentioned that Perron was missed. And Coach is usually leader of the "next man up" school of thought.

Do we have any best guesses about the injury? Perron has been on ice a couple times since he was hurt, and they haven't put him on IR so I am hoping it's not the dreaded "C" word. :crossfing
I don't even recall him getting hurt in a game. I must have been in a haze when it happened.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I say no way he's back on ice Sunday. He has to skate with the team at least a few days before he's activated imvho.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
UBI means you can skate to keep your legs (and lungs) in shape.

Sounds like that's what he's been doing.

So, might not be as bad/hard to get back into the lineup (say for Sunday).

Probably doing a lot of wind sprints. And (if possible) some stuff with stick/puck to keep hands in sync too.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Tonight? It would be nice for him to get a game in before a brutal road swing through Nashville and Dallas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad