Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Sid looked floaty as shit when he didn’t want to play for MJ too. All the HF medical community diagnosed him with terminal mush brain, but really he just didn’t like playing for the coach apparently, despite being positive in the post games. :laugh:

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Sid looked floaty as shit when he didn’t want to play for MJ too. All the HF medical community diagnosed him with terminal mush brain, but really he just didn’t like playing for the coach apparently, despite being positive in the post games. :laugh:
All indications are that Sid likes Sully, though.
I don't think he is trying to undermine Sully or get him fired. That would just be projection from our board.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
All indications are that Sid likes Sully, though.
I don't think he is trying to undermine Sully or get him fired. That would just be projection from our board.
I dunno. Sid sounded pretty supportive of MJ through his entire tenure. I don’t think Sid will ever throw a coach under the bus publicly.

I mean, does anyone ever remember Sid publicly voicing any displeasure about this team or its roster construction?

Last edited:

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
JR lives rent free in so many peoples heads on this site. The dude has been gone for two years. It’s not like the stupid decisions stopped once he left - we simply don’t trade first round picks anymore. Some of you continue to mention JR to convince yourselves it could be worse than the idiot we have running the team.

The pendulum swung in the total opposite direction where the front office isn’t proactive enough.

Post 2017 JR was a disaster. Ron Hextall is like a lamp in a room with overhead lights. He’s just kinda there. Maybe we have to hire someone to yell at Sully on Hextall’s behalf just like we have to pay Burke to do parts of his job. But clearly no one is telling Sully to cut the **** with GCR.
just some thoughts;
sully wasn't a hexy hire, he was kept by the fo.
hexy may not want him but the fo does.
hexy doesn't want to save him, he is just giving rope to hang himself so he can bring in his own guy.
and now about the gun man on the hill............

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Remember that time Sid faked the mumps when he got sick of playing for Johnston? Good times.

ETA: MJ. Not DB. Not sure why I said Bylsma. It was the end of 2014, so the 14-15 season.

Last edited:
Reactions: BusinessGoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad