Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Sens: fought back for a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
It was against the laws of physics Malkin didn't get the pick out there, but somehow I knew he wouldn't.

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
I don't say this to be mean, but i feel a lot of things would suddenly look a lot better if 71 was out for a few games.

He's been bad. It would be a pretty interesting strategy to have him in a bottom 6 role and go out and get another center.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Seriously f*** this team of f***ing losers.

7 PPs and lose the the worst f***ing team I the f***ing East? f*** you.

STOP f***ING PLAYING MALKIN IN OT. HE f***ING SUCKS.

nice 5 spot there Ned. Def shouldn’t have played TJ tonight. Great idea Sully.

You all get coal this year you f***ing losers.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I don't say this to be mean, but a feel a lot of things would suddenly look a lot better if 71 was out for a few games
He looked dominant, got sick and has looked like shit ever since. Strange but I guess that’s getting old

Reactions: farscape1

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ottawa had possession in OT because Jeff Carter lost a faceoff. Again. When Sullivan continues to trust him solely to win a faceoff. It’s insane at this point. Especially considering Sid has some of the highest faceoff percentage in the league.

Once it got to OT, I was okay with whatever result because I like how they responded to at least get a point. But of course that has to be pissed all over.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't say this to be mean, but i feel a lot of things would suddenly look a lot better if 71 was out for a few games.

He's been bad. It would be a pretty interesting strategy to have him in a bottom 6 role and go out and get another center.

Malkin's been awful ever since his insanely hot start. Sucks but he's probably just old at this point.

At this point, I'll take a loser point in any game so hard to complain. Especially considering they were down 4-2 going into the 3rd.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Weird game. Looked much better when Sullivan flipped Eller and Malkin. Malkin played much better in the 3rd. I wouldn´t even blame him for that OT play. He is not built for 3vs3 and that battle could have gone both ways. One point is not terrible, but the powerplay definitely was terrible all night. Especially because of Karlsson. Really weird game, not in a good way. But there were some positive signs. Need Rusty back, that´s for sure.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
At least fix the PP zone entries. That’s where a lot of the turnovers that become shorthanded chances against are originating from and with better entries we’ll get more zone time, more chances and, conceivably, more goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad