Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Sens | 6-4 Ugly win | Zucker come back!! We need you :(

What is worse:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
That was a brutal effort defensively, like worse defensive effort ever. Obviously this team misses Zucker. Jarry kept them in it as long as he could. We have to tighten up on odd man/ breakaway chances against. Lets move on and be better tomorrow.

ugly-no-thanks.gif

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Can’t be mad at Marino having the nads to drop gloves with Tkachuk.

Good win, terrible third…but it was a fun as hell game to watch.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
They don't ask how, they ask how many. That's all I have to say.

Also Matheson is amazing and anyone who hated that trade is a #knucklehead

You're gonna have games like this sometimes in the regular season. What I don't want to see is this becoming a trend. Play like this long enough and it will carry over into the playoffs.

The Pens don't need to be the rock solid defensive team they were earlier in the year all season long. Nobody can maintain that. But they do need to find it again before the playoffs start, and keep it going. Play like they did tonight against the other Metro playoff teams and it's another first round exit. Not saying that to be dramatic or anything or overreact to one game. Just saying they need to make sure they have the right form when the playoffs start and not form bad habits. Lots of hockey left to be played, so should be fine.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Senators played dirty as f*** all night. Love what Dumo and Letang did to Norris.

What's more funny is that when Boyle and Pens start hitting back, "Whhaaaa... want to fight your mean..."

Hold on... so you chase late hits, then when you get hit back.... you want to fight?

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
All I've got to say is good for you Marino. You know you're going to take a beating but stick up for yourself/team!

Reactions: Trade

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I went to do laundry at 5-1. I come back it's 5-4. Ah, penguins hockey.

And Marino got wrecked in that fight. Guessing he'll be the next IR entry.

At least he was smart. Held on to Jersey perfectly and didn't take any major hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad