Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
penguins-of.gif

ColorfulDemandingArmyant-max-1mb.gif

Recovering from surgery. Someone else will have to post lines please and thanks

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Blueger and defensemen Pettersson and Ruhwedel, who are not scheduled to play Friday night, along with Lindberg, also worked out on the ice prior to the morning skate.

So guessing Smith with Petry and POJ with Friedman on the back end.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Blueger and defensemen Pettersson and Ruhwedel, who are not scheduled to play Friday night, along with Lindberg, also worked out on the ice prior to the morning skate.

So guessing Smith with Petry and POJ with Friedman on the back end.

This place will shit bricks if they end up trading Pettersson before the season starts.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I have to believe Hextall has shopped Petts and just no one wants that contract. I do think he can be moved in the off season with 2 years left. But with so many tight cap teams and just taking on this GMJR contract without any additional incentive is just not in the cards.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Poehling is going to get Sully’d eh?

Nah I think it was fairly easy to predict that this was going to be their healthy forward lineup.

The D pairs are what is catching my eye. I imagine they're probably just showcasing POJ, but still, I'm really hoping POJ just replaces Pettersson.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Nah I think it was fairly easy to predict that this was going to be their healthy forward lineup.

The D pairs are what is catching my eye. I imagine they're probably just showcasing POJ, but still, I'm really hoping POJ just replaces Pettersson.

Blueger isn’t playing Poehling is in. I honestly don’t understand why they acquired Poehling if he is just going to sit on the bench.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pens x
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad