GDT: Pens vs Red Wings

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Hoping to see BB bombard the net again. Curious about Sundqvist & that's about it i guess...

Nah j/k, narratives should kick in with the game.

Will Malkin take it easy? Etc...

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I saw him score a goal or two with New York last year. That's really all I know about him. And I never heard his name before that, either.

I heard he has decent hands, but no shopping agenda. I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda.

Mouillierat is a solid depth guy/ call up option. He does a little bit of everything and he's fairly scrappy.

He'll be productive for WBS and teach children to fear and respect that power play.

Thanks guys/gals.

I was looking at WBS and they don't have the roster up yet. What gives?

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
I think the biggest storyline based on the pregame lineups has got to be Connor Sheary getting a look on Malkin's line. What's everyone's expectations for Sheary tonight, and does he have a realistic chance of winning that job?

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Does anyone who follows WBS think that Sheary would be a better fit with Sid and Kessel as opposed to Malkin-Horny? Of all the scouting reports I've read, it seems like he's a fast playmaker with good hands but just undersized.

Whether he would ever play Top 6 is a long shot I know but just throwing it out there.

He's a very well rounded player but he's just undersized. Every team has those prospects. Marty St. Louis's are far and few between.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I think the biggest storyline based on the pregame lineups has got to be Connor Sheary getting a look on Malkin's line. What's everyone's expectations for Sheary tonight, and does he have a realistic chance of winning that job?

I'm interested to see what he does with the puck on that line. He's almost too creative for his own good at times and he'll hang on to the puck too long looking to hit a teammate with a pass when he should've taken a shot.

That's probably the biggest issue I have with his overall game, but it's something that can be worked on and improved with experience.

I'd say he's about a year away from getting a real audition with the big club.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I'm interested to see what he does with the puck on that line. He's almost too creative for his own good at times and he'll hang on to the puck too long looking to hit a teammate with a pass when he should've taken a shot.

That's probably the biggest issue I have with his overall game, but it's something that can be worked on and improved with experience.

I'd say he's about a year away from getting a real audition with the big club.

Nah. He's the next Tyler Johnson. Don't ruin it.

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Idk what you guys saw in Plotnikov on TV, but I really liked his speed and his hands live. I specifically remember a few plays where he showed a few flashes of brilliance.

Don't even get me started on Sprong. Kid looks like a natural.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Does some good things but isn't good enough to take the job. He'll be exciting, though. **** would be fairly solved, imagine

Perron-Crosby-Kessel (P and K become almost passable on defense, it's a proud moment for Agnew)
Sheary-Malkin-Hornqvist
Plotnikov-Bonino-Bennett
Cullen-Fehr-Dupuis

Then everyone gets injured but Scuderi and Gonchar are fine. Letang gets malaria or something, Bennett gets rabies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad