Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Rangers | win | The win we needed, not the win deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Always nice to beat those headshot smucks . Secondary Sid and PP leach Geno leading us to victory. Rangers were the better team but we pulled out the win.

tenor.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We were lying in the weeds first half of the game, and then sprung out of the grass on the PP in the second half like a jaguar…and then we celebrated our guile by giving up a goal and then turtled the rest of the game just hoping to hang on in embarrassing fashionand we did thanks to Jarry’s glove, but it was not an inspiring end — Andy’s summary of the game lol

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
@Zirakzigil I definitely like beating the Rangers but I also appreciate good hockey and Fox is super impressive. Not gonna say I like him, but he *is* really f***ing good and as a hockey fan I can't help but appreciate that.

Lindgren and Trouba can lick my balls though. Don't like them.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
L1 was atrocious for 60% of the game but delivered the dagger on a beauty by Sid.
Jarry should thank the posts.
Letang and Joseph looked good, Ruutta was quietly pretty bad. Petts also good.
Great game by Geno and ZMR.

Dumo...that tackle of Zibby was sad. Let him walk.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
@Zirakzigil I definitely like beating the Rangers but I also appreciate good hockey and Fox is super impressive. Not gonna say I like him, but he *is* really f***ing good and as a hockey fan I can't help but appreciate that.

Lindgren is exactly what we need on D tbh.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Lindgren cross-checking Rust after he scored the PP goal just reminded me of when Orpik did that :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad