Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Preds| Win | And back to your regularly scheduled TDL Viewing

We’re going to:

• Trade for Miller

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Trade for Boeser

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Waive another bottom 6 player

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Now that we got that pesky game out of the way, we can go back to talking about the trade deadline. Cause that’s the importanter thing.

Zucker, the hero we don’t deserve. Boeser doesn’t have half the heart he does.

jason-zucker-goal.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Just a flawlessly coached game by Sullivan against another excellent coach vs a hard playing top team in the west.

+ Ruhwedel, if he can keep shutting down top players the way he did in this, I don't see us not winning two cups this year.
+ Just an incredible goal by Bryan Rust. That's a skill goal on a goalie like Saros.

What a game. I'm on cloud 9.

Seriously lads. I'm elated.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Just a flawlessly coached game by Sullivan against another excellent coach vs a hard playing top team in the west.

+ Ruhwedel, if he can keep shutting down top players the way he did in this, I don't see us not winning two cups this year.
+ Just an incredible goal by Bryan Rust. That's a skill goal on a goalie like Saros.

What a game. I'm on cloud 9.

Why are you so pissy? Lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They pulled that game out of their ass…definitely looked like it would go to OT…some great hustle plays…watching Letang and Dumo be our top pair makes me want to throw five first rounds picks at Arizona…

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Good start to the 3 game road trip.

I said I'd be happy with 3 points on this trip.

Good luck in Tampa. Get 1 against the cats.

Reactions: Rudy Russo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad