Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Kings | loss | lololololol next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Before I got cut off with the thread being closed…

Have you considered that it's BOTH the goalie and defense? That it doesn't always have to be one or the other?
To me it’s the entire defense philosophy of this team the last few years and under two sets of assistant coaches and the one common denominator being Sullivan and deployment.

The forwards play a disjointed defense with the defensive corps and the goalies get hung out to dry with a barrage of shots or high scoring chances against them and the entire team looks like they’ve never been on the same page consistently enough for half a decade.

Edit:

This coach once advocated for Jack Johnson and misused Oleksiak and countless others, despised types of D we needed and then two Gm’s made big changes to fit his style and he still doubles down on idiotic usage. Yet he remains untouchable. It’s demoralizing.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Embarrassing

The team should refund everyone

I don't believe in moving past this one

The org needs to cut some heads off. Now.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
This team isn't going anywhere I'm telling you. I said it time and time again. Please Hextall hold on to that first rounder, it could be a doozy!

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Starting DeSmith again was a bad idea, but also I get it.

Hopefully Jarry is ready soon
Jarry wouldn't have made a big difference on this fine evening. You have to score to have a chance to win, and we didn't score. The problem is we're just not good enough.

Reactions: shaler79

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
LB63UfF.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I'd be ok with this
I would as well. Winning a round to me would be the equivalent well, not quite but almost like winning a Stanley Cup relative to the expectations I have of this team. I'm not even sure they're going to make the playoffs, in fact I would say it's more likely they don't.

Reactions: Pancakes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad