Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Jerks | Loss | Letang is a moron

Who is more likely to take an idiotic penalty and cost us a game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Came out strong and had a great 1st period. Seemed to wane from there. Still, back to back against two top teams, can’t complain much about the game. DeSmith gave the team a chance. Game had a bit of a bite to it. Nice to see the Pens have done push back. 3 out of 4 points is good. Onto the next!

Sully talking to Letang post game:

smack.gif

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
And the NHL caves to John Cooper complaining about the officiating immediately b/c it's an impotent garage league.

Reactions: Turin and Andy99

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Gonna go full Ragamuffin Gunner here and say f*** that. f*** the refs. f*** all that bullshit.

Seriously that was some AWFUL reffing. Dumoulin gets clearly and blatantly tripped on the way to the net in OT, no call. Letang gets punched in the head and retaliates and he's the only one who goes?

f***ing total horse shit. Whatever. We'll beat that team in the playoffs

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I say it every game. Most frustrating player I’ve ever watched and I’ve watched him for 16 years. Skilled beyond belief but absolutely no brain.

The guy cost us this game, plain and simple. We played like ass for most of it, but he gifted them a pp in overtime. Unacceptable at that point in the game.

crosby87

Oct 15, 2017
so right before the period ended they didnt call the slash on rust and then pengs got a penalty. Then in OT they dont call the punch to letang but call a penalty on letang(he deserved it for being a hot head but should have been even). nice

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Great game

Pens better address Sully and his mishandling the bottom 6.

Carter in a serious drought, and they signed him for 2 years. Why they felt the need to rush that signing is so frigging crazy, said it at the time.

Oh well, fun night.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

metalan2

May 30, 2008
This league is an utter joke. Trochek throws a haymaker, Letang retaliates, he goes to the box. Malkin gets tripped on a semi-breakaway, no call. Totally ridiculous.

Reactions: Andy99 and Son Goku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad