GDT: Pens vs Goldilocks nightmare, Geno playing game 1100

Will Geno score in game 1100:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Sid is amazing but in this case that was an example of throw it to the net and good things can happen.

Assuming they hold on (huge assumption) this doesn't mask the continuing issues. As I said before, I hope that management is clear eyed about this team and their actual chances if they back into the playoffs.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's amazing how like half of our powerplay goals have been just Sid or whoever taking a wrister that bounces off something and into the net.

And then they go right back to the same pass pass pass shit again

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Sid is amazing but in this case that was an example of throw it to the net and good things can happen.

Assuming they hold on (huge assumption) this doesn't mask the continuing issues. As I said before, I hope that management is clear eyed about this team and their actual chances if they back into the playoffs.
I think that’s been their biggest problem. The lack of just getting pucks on the net. Whenever they get set up, they always opt for the slap pass redirects but they’re so low percentage anyway. At least if they just get the puck to the net, they don’t waste entire shifts trying to get set up.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
It's amazing how like half of our powerplay goals have been just Sid or whoever taking a wrister that bounces off something and into the net.

80% of our PP goals are probably because someone accidentally got in the way of the goalie. Yet they continue to stand 5 feet from the net watching the passing and wonder why they suck.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013

The number one issue is that the two forwards on the half-boards have to skate the puck towards the net every time they get it. Malkin and Sid both stand around too much up high. It's the McCann/Kessel play. Whenever they do that, we get a good chance and it's the simplest play to set up.

Reactions: Pancakes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad