Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Caps | Shootout loss | Just like the good 'ole days, terrible goaltending included!

Who would you rather in net?

• CDS

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Kuemper

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Hex

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Yikes that was a hard one to watch, Loved the good old fashioned Pens/Caps goaltending duel, not!

giphy.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Name a more iconic duo: the Penguins and losing in OT/SO.

People are going to shit talk DeSmith because of those SO goals against but the efforts by Crosby and Malkin were pathetic. DeSmith has been a nightmare recently, but he's absolutely not the reason they lost today. I'm not going to criticize him for the SO loss at all.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
DeSmith is so f***ing small, its impossible to not score against him in the shootout. I am so f***ing pissed of now. If De Smith had read up on Kuznetsov he would have known he always does the same trick! He allowed Backstrom to score easily and that guy is slow as molasses!

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
DeSmith is so f***ing small, its impossible to not score against him in the shootout. I am so f***ing pissed of now. If De Smith had read up on Kuznetsov he would have know he always does the same trick!
I'm surprised goalies aren't coming way out on him when he does that. If he's gonna come that slow imo you come way out and give him nothing. He's not gonna beat you to the back post with speed at that point

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Name a more iconic duo: the Penguins and losing in OT/SO.

People are going to shit talk DeSmith because of those SO goals against but the efforts by Crosby and Malkin were pathetic. DeSmith has been a nightmare recently, but he's absolutely not the reason they lost today. I'm not going to criticize him for the SO loss at all.
you take 2 GA on CDS every single time. This is the f***ing 18 losers ahead of him being f***ing losers.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
f*** these f***ing losers. great f***ing work in the SO sid and geno. realy good lazy work there f***ing losers,.

Sully, f*** you. stop f***ing playing dumo he f***ing sucks.

Dumo, f*** you. you suck.

f***ing losers.

f*** the f***ing refs for fecking us over with f***ing imaginary penalty in the f***ing ot as well! f*** everything and ALL!

• Haha
Reactions: Gold Diamond

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I just don't understand why you would ever poke check at a player who is skating at a crawl.

He isn't going to pull it around you at that speed, just let him keep coming and take a shot with no angle.

Reactions: Andy99

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Pathetic effort by Crosby and Malkin in the shootout.

Big loss to the team you were tied in the standings with.

Lifeless for the entire first period bites them. Soft goal allowed by Kuemper gives them a point they didn’t deserve.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I mean it got to shootout with CDs in net, he was a career 3-4 in them, now 3-5.

Buffalo will get 2pts tonight. Pens don’t even deserve to be 8th.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The only thing that could've made this dogshit game any worse was if it went to a shootout. God, shootouts are f***ing god awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad